1. Free 24 hrs. gas, electricity, hot & cold water and phone.
2. Rooms are centrally heated.
3. Furniture and bedding in rooms is provided by the hostel.
4. Reading rooms and gym are also available in every hostel.
5. Hostels are provided with full security.
6. Student Cafeteria.
7. Hostels are surrounded by green belt with outdoor sport activities like basketball, volleyball, football, etc.
The university has good conditions not only for study but also for sports and recreation. There is a sport-health complex on the Black Sea shore, where over 500 students at a time can rest in summer.
The university’s Sports Complex is situated on the territory of the campus. It has six sports halls; for various games, including wrestling, table tennis, athletics, aerobics, badminton, rhythmic gymnastics, training room (gym). At the university the students can participate in more than 16 kinds of sports. The most popular are athletics, basketball, handball, tennis, weight lifting, swimming, football, fencing, mini-football, judo, unarmed combat, chess, badminton and other.
The students who are interested in the creation art can attend the students’ centre “VITA”. The most popular are ballet dancing, modern and folk-dancing, Students Theater of popular miniatures, poetic studio and students press-club.